Saturday, May 16, 2009

Crazy Eights

Millie tagged me to this. I'm not going to tag anyone because all the people I know have already been tagged, basically.


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Going to the US every summer.

2. The day Miss Vintage goes back online.


3. Rearranging my room today.

4. Getting taps put on a pair of brown shoes.

5. Visiting thrift shops, garage sales, and used book stores.

6. Eating the lemon chess pie that is currently in the oven.

7. Rain.

8. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Finished "Star Style: At the Academy Awards".

2. Ate dinner at an Indian restaurant.

3. Started a post about Splendor in the Grass.

4. Visited a cousin who has recently had a baby.

5. Cleaned up my closet with my sister. Actually she did it more and I kept her company. She wanted to do it.

6. Started "An Incomplete Education".

7. Overslept.

8. Listened to Amy Winehouse while giving my sister a shoulder massage.


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Tap Dance

2. Give whoever decides what's aired on Middle Eastern TCM a talking to.

3. Sing.

4. Be as nice as Audrey Hepburn and half as likable as Natalie Wood.

5. Cut my hair.

6. Get books shipped to Kuwait at their regular price.

7. Collect the biggest--or at least the nicest-- collection of classic film memorabilia ever.

8. Go an an eBay shopping spree.

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Are You Being Served?

2. I Love Lucy

3. I Dream of Jeannie

4. Hogan's Heroes

5. Get Smart

6. The Beverly Hillbillies

7. Gilligan's Island

8. The Dick van Dyke Show

No comments: